Xiangyang Xinsheng Power Technology Co.,Ltd.
Hope our service can make your working easy!
|Place of Origin:||Hubei Province, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||Wrap around with plastic bags firstly, and then reinforced with wooden case for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||30 Units Per Month|
|No. Of Cylinder:||6 Cylinders||Start Mode:||Electric Start|
8.3L 6CT Series Maritime Diesel Engines Electric Start Four Stroke 6CTA8.3-M188
|General of CUMMINS 6CTA8.3-M188 diesel Engine for Marine|
|Technical Specification of CUMMINS 6CTA8.3-M188 Diesel Engine for Marine|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged & Aftercooled|
|Turning||contrarotate (face to flywheel)|
|Performance Data of CUMMINS 6CTA8.3-M188 Diesel Engine for Marine|
Cummins C Series Engine Advantages:
1. The durability and compact dimensions: keep maintenance costs to a minmum.
2. High fuel efficiency: fewer fuel consumption at leading level than other competitive products. Excellent performance and advantage: adopt advanced design to achieve higher horsepower and lower weight, horsepower per liter reached 27.0kW/L.
3. The design of dual ni-resist pistons and greater main bearing area: contribute directly to longer engine life and unmatched durability.
4. Advanced design and manufacturing: make the engine delivers superior performance and lower cost than competitive engines.
Cummins Marine Diesel Engine Pictures:
Cummin Marine Rating Guidelines:
1. Ratings are based on ISO 8665 conditions of 100kPa and 25℃ and 30% relative humidity. Propeller shaft power represents the net power available after typical gear losses and is 97% of rated power. Power rated in accordance with IMCI proceduress.
2. Fuel consumption has a tolerance of +5% and is based on fuel of 35°API gravity at 16℃ having an LHV of 42,780 KJ/KG when used at 29℃ and weighing 838.9 g/liter with LTA when available.
1. Intended for continuour use in applications requiring uninterrupted service at full power. This rating is an ISO 3046 standard power rating.
2. Typical vessel applications include: ocean-going displacement hulls such as fishing trawlers, freighters, tugboats, bottom drag trawlers, and deep river towboats.
1. Intended for continuous use in variable load applications where full power is limited to eight (8) hours out of every ten (10) hours of operation. Also, reduced power operations must be at or below 200 rpm of the maximum rated rpm. This is an ISO 3046 Fuel Stop Power Rating and is for applications that operate 5,000 hours per year or less.
2. Typical vessel applications include: displacement hull vessels such as mid-water trawlers, purse seiners, and towboats where frequent slowing is common and engine speed and load is stable. Also used in high speed vessels such as ferries and crewboats.
3. Typical auxiliary applications include: cargo pumps and thrusters in dynamic positioning modes.
Medium Continuous Duty(MCD):
1. Intended for continuous use in variable load applications where full power is limited to six hours out of every twelve hours of operation. Also, reduced power operations must be at or below 200rpm of the maximum rated rpm. This rating is an ISO 3046 fuel stop power rating and is for applications that operate less than 3,000 hours per year.
2. Typical vessel applications include: planing hull ferries, fishing boats designed for high speeds to and from fishing grounds, off-shore service boats, and also (non-cargo) displacement hull yachts and short trip coastal freighters where engine load and speed are cyclical.
3. Typical auxiliary applications include: powerpacks and some cargo pumps.
1. Intended for intermittent use in variable load applications where full power is limited to two hours out of every eight hours of operation. Also, reduced power operations must be at or below 200rpm of the maximum rated rpm. This rating is an ISO 3046 fuel stop power rating and is for applications that operate less than 1,500 hours per year.
2. Typical vessal applications include: planing hulls such as customs, military and police vessels, charter and some fishing vessel applications.
3. Typical auxiliary applications include: hydraulic powerpacks and thrusters for maneuvering and emergency and emergency fire pumps.
High Output(HO) Quantum Engines Only:
1. Intended for use in variable load applications where full power is limited to one hour out of every eight hours of operation. Also, reduced power must be at or below 200rpm of the maximum rated rpm. This rating is for pleasure/non-revenue generating applications that operate less than 500 hours per year.
2. Typical vessel applications include pleasure craft such as sportfishers, motoryachts, and cruisers.
30 working days for 1-30 units.
1. Q: What’s the MOQ for this model?
A: The MOQ for this products is 1 unit.
2. Q: Do you have this model in stock?
A: Usually, we have the industrial diesel engines, truck diesel engines and G-drive diesel engines of Cummins B/C/L series in stock. If customers want to place the order of marine engines, it will need about 25 working days of delivery. If your order quantity is more than 5 units, please contact our sales people to get the delivery time.
3. Q: How about the production capacity?
A: FYI, the current production capacity for our Dongfeng Cummins diesel engines is 500 units/day. For Chongqing Cummins diesel engines is 50 units/day.
4. Q: Can I mix several models in a container?
A: Yes, this is acceptable. Please ask our sales to calculate the quantity for you.